Love it! What darling girls you have. Looks like you've had a busy month! We're so excited you have a blog now! We have one too-spennyandnellie.blogspot.com We did just go private on ours-I think I e-mailed you, but if I didn't, let me know and I'll add ya to the list!
Shane and Bleu were married on May 11th 2002 in the Salt Lake City Temple. We have been blessed with three Beautiful and Intelligent daughters. Kaylee is 7 years old. Ella is 5 years old and Miley is 2 years old. We moved to North Texas 6 years ago and currently reside in Keller, Texas
3 comments:
Wow, she really loves her cake!! Your kids are so photogenic (or however you spell it)...
Love it! What darling girls you have. Looks like you've had a busy month! We're so excited you have a blog now! We have one too-spennyandnellie.blogspot.com We did just go private on ours-I think I e-mailed you, but if I didn't, let me know and I'll add ya to the list!
Yeah seriously. I'm glad our kids won't get that dirty :)
Post a Comment