BLEU!!!! I miss you, I came across your bog and it "made my heart super happy!" (you have 3 girls, you shold know that phrase, right?) Anyway, check out our blog and let's KIT. (How was that for a throwback to jr. high?!)
Shane and Bleu were married on May 11th 2002 in the Salt Lake City Temple. We have been blessed with three Beautiful and Intelligent daughters. Kaylee is 7 years old. Ella is 5 years old and Miley is 2 years old. We moved to North Texas 6 years ago and currently reside in Keller, Texas
5 comments:
Man you have a darling family! It is fun to see pics. Hopefully we will get to see at least some of you when Mom and Dad come our way. Love you!
thats fun that the weather is still good for such a trip
Hey Bleu I did not know you blogged
I want to see pics from Mom and Dad's visit!
BLEU!!!! I miss you, I came across your bog and it "made my heart super happy!" (you have 3 girls, you shold know that phrase, right?) Anyway, check out our blog and let's KIT. (How was that for a throwback to jr. high?!)
Post a Comment