Sunday, January 4, 2009

Princess Ball





On Dec 22nd, a local charity threw a party for a 4-year-old girl in our ward with cancer. The party was to celebrate her last day of chemo treatments. The girl's name is Natalie and her cancer is now in remission. The party even got some local media attention. Here is one link:

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa081222_mo_princesssurprise.8a923e7.html

Unfortunately Miley was sick that day and Bleu didn't feel that great either. So they stayed home. So I got to take Kaylee and Ella. The party was really well done. They had food, dancing, and crafts for the kids. Kaylee and Ella really enjoyed the food and crafts. By the time they decided they were ready to dance, the party was over. But we had a fun time, and Natalie and her family really enjoyed it. Here are a few pics. I even included one of Miley even though she wasn't able to go.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

what a great idea. What darling princesses! I can't believe how much hair Miley has now. We need to get together and soon. We miss you guys!