Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Preschool Open House





Ella had an open house at the preschool she attends last week. It was cute they did a cute little program where they sang a few christian songs and then we got to go to her class with her. She was so proud to show us and especially Kaylee her school. Ella and Kaylee are in constant competition about who has more fun at school. Although I think the Open House was more a way for the Church to bring more members in, we still had a good time and had to respect the missionary zeal in a church that is not our own.

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh my goodness-the girls are all looking so big! They are so cute. Ella in preschool already? Looks like it will be a good school. Congrats to Kaylie on loosing her first tooth-and she looks like a beautiful ballerina. And Yes, Miley does look like a mini twin. So fun! Thanks for the update.

Tammy said...

I did not know you have a blog. Thanks so much for today. It meant a lot to me to be able to be with Crys. Thanks for the info about ballet too. I just saw the adorable pictures you posted, too cute. I am excited about that for Natalie.