




So a few weeks ago Shane and I got tickets to go see the Dallas Stars. A night out on town and a few hours break from our precious kiddos. I was all over the idea. Neither Shane nor I had ever attended a hockey game before and we were quickly educated on the whole thing. Did you know that when two players throw off their gloves it means they can fight until one goes down. I did not know it was legal to fight in hockey. I knew that fights happened but not that it was allowed and encouraged and so violent. One player got bloodied pretty badly. Crazy Huh? Shane had fabulous connections so not only did we get great seats but we also got to go behind the arena by the locker area and cheer for the team as they came out and went back onto the ice. Those were some big guys. They did not look so big up on the stands. Anyways our team lost that night but we still enjoyed ourselves and the new experience of hockey. I am not sure about becoming a fan but it was an experience.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous. Oh and Shane, like the beard. Good to see I'm not alone.
Post a Comment