So I am making it public knowledge that I am pregnant and due in March sometime. I have my first appointment in a few weeks. We are really excited and yes this was on purpose. Both of us are pretty sure this will be our last baby so we hope to enjoy this experience as much as possible. It is a little hard for me to enjoy right now as I have been nauseous for the last few weeks 24/7 and have felt so ill. Today a friend of mine gave me a diet Dr. Pepper and I have felt okay the rest of the day. I think the Dr might be my miracle drug this pregnancy :)Anyways we asked the girls if they wanted a brother and sister and both Kaylee and Miley said that they hoped there was two one of each. They said it at times when they weren't in the same room so it wasn't the influence of each other. That was kind of funny. Ella insists on a brother so that daddy is not the only boy in the house. She is so cute. Either way Shane and I will be thrilled. I had really wanted a boy when I was pregnant with Miley and when I met her for the first time my disappointment turned into instant love and I learned my lesson that Heavenly Father sends us the spirits that belong in our family and our family may be due a boy this time or another girl. Either way as we meet the new baby and get to know them we will come to understand that they are a key piece to our family and we will never imagine our family again as complete without them.
4 comments:
Yea, we're so excited! Congrats again! Yea for another baby in the Morris family.
We had so much fun with you. It was great to see you again!
Congrats Bleu. I'm so sorry you are sick, but there really isn't anything you can do....though if you are that bad I heard b6 or something like that is supposed to be good, but that you have to get from the Dr. Twins....not sure I would wish that on anyone!
I'm with Jamie. No twins, if you can help it. It's better for your sanity.
But you really can't go wrong with gender. They are all so amazing just the way they come :)
WOw I dont know how I missed this post. COngrats!!!!
Post a Comment