We went to Dinosaur Valley State Park for Labor Day. There are supposed to be quite a few fossilized dinosaur tracks there, but we couldn't find any of them. Good thing there was a swimming hole - it was a hot day.
Hey Shane and Bleu, it was great to see you again bleu after so long. What a cute family you have. Thanks for taking care of my little one :) jslwhitworth.blogspot.com codee's is under the bell family on my blog.
Hey to you. I was wondering what happened to you. My phone got ran over by a car and I lost your number forever! Still no excuse, we were SO close, and now so far. If you are ever in Utah, come by and see us. Good to see the updates/kids in your little family...too cute.
Shane and Bleu were married on May 11th 2002 in the Salt Lake City Temple. We have been blessed with three Beautiful and Intelligent daughters. Kaylee is 7 years old. Ella is 5 years old and Miley is 2 years old. We moved to North Texas 6 years ago and currently reside in Keller, Texas
4 comments:
So cute. I just love seeing pics of your girls....and you!!!1
Hey i am going to be in Dallas in November want to come and see me.
Hey Shane and Bleu, it was great to see you again bleu after so long. What a cute family you have. Thanks for taking care of my little one :) jslwhitworth.blogspot.com codee's is under the bell family on my blog.
Hey to you. I was wondering what happened to you. My phone got ran over by a car and I lost your number forever! Still no excuse, we were SO close, and now so far. If you are ever in Utah, come by and see us. Good to see the updates/kids in your little family...too cute.
Post a Comment