I guess this is becoming a tradition for us, but we took the kids to the pumpkin patch today. The weather was perfect - but a little muddy. Always a good time to take some pics. Enjoy.
Shane and Bleu were married on May 11th 2002 in the Salt Lake City Temple. We have been blessed with three Beautiful and Intelligent daughters. Kaylee is 7 years old. Ella is 5 years old and Miley is 2 years old. We moved to North Texas 6 years ago and currently reside in Keller, Texas
4 comments:
Oh how fun. That looks like the one we went to last year, is it in flowermound?
I can't believe how big they're getting! What cute girls-and a darling picture of you two as well!
The pumpkin patch is the best!
Hi Bleu, long time no talk.. I love your blog. Your family is so beautiful. We need to catch up.
Felisha
Post a Comment